It’s October and the year maybe winding down but the party here at the NEI sure isn’t. When I say party, I don’t mean with beer and all (though it is Friday, so hey who knows?!). What I mean is that we’ve been going full steam ahead with loads of activities and new developments! So what’s happening? Allow me to indulge you:
- 90 Day Continuing Education Credit Checks were sent out last week. If you are CCS/CES certified, you know that you need to maintain 20 continuing education credits a year. We gave you a heads up so that just in case you’ve fallen behind, you know now is the time to get caught up! Make sure you check your transcript by doing the following:
- The fourth quarter edition of the 2014 NEI program was released with a little surprise about what’s coming next year. There is also a little nice photo montage recapping the NEI’s activities this past year and of course, updated webinars, online courses and in person events you can attend!
- The NEI is kicking off its “Don’t Be a Hog” branding campaign to help make your company branding a little more special. The NEI brand is recognized by the industry as a respected institution dedicated to promoting excellence and professionalism in global logistics through education. But we don’t want to keep that recognition to ourselves; instead, we want to help you use it to enhance your own branding. Learn more by clicking here!
- Our June-December 2014 CCS Course will be wrapping up soon! Good luck to all the current students as they enter the final exam month! Also, registration for the January to June 2015 course is now available (link to the registration page with the words
now available) until December 15, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
- …and lastly, our October Newsletter will be coming out soon, so keep an eye out for that!
As you can see, there’s a lot going on and we’re just getting started. I recently just passed my three year mark of serving as Executive Director of this fine institution and I could not be prouder to see the ongoing evolution of the NEI! Every day, more and more people are joining and getting certified by the NEI because they see the value in the educational services that we offer and how it is improving their careers. So if you haven’t done so, join us and get involved the NEI – I promise you, it is worth it!