Summer is slowly rolling in across the country. You will most likely be spending your late afternoons relaxed under a tree, or sprawled out on your lawn, or even next to the pool. Your kids will probably be doing cartwheels in the grass, or performing pool acrobats with floaties on arms. While you, in shorts, sandals and shades, will have a cold glass of lemonade or ice tea in one hand and in the other hand, a book! What book will it be? Well if you’re keen are staying on top of your profession, it will most likely be a selection from our newly opened online bookstore!
If you haven’t heard, the NEI is proud to be working with the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) in delivering to your hands, excellent quality books on industry relevant topics. Topics such as:
- Incoterms ® 2010
- ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010
- Incoterm ® 2010 Q&A
- International Standard Banking Practice (ISBP 2013)
- The ICC Guide to the Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligations
- The Law of Letters of Credit in China
- Uniform Customs & Practice for Documentary Credits
- Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligations (URBPO)
- Incoterms ® 2010 Wallchart
We offer these books at competitive prices straight from the American affiliate of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). Don’t wait now, check out our hot titles for a hot summer!
As always, be proud of your profession.